I'll Declare Ministry is a Christian motivational and inspirational app provided by I'll Declare Ministry. I'll Declare Ministry respects and protects users' personal privacy. I'll Declare Ministry is not liable for any content or claims.
3. Chat Button: In order to chat with us you need to create an account in the app, under the chat button, using Google firebase. Your information will be stored with Google firebase and saved in app to keep you logged in. Your information will not be forwarded to us.
4. Membership Login: When downloading our app, you will need to create an account with your name, email and password or sign in using your google account. Only your name and email will be stored in our app under the Mobiroller app service.
5. Why We Collect Your Personal Information: *In response to your request; *In order to communicate with you; *In order to improve our service; *Other purposed related to our business; *To comply with laws and regulations How We Share, Transfer and Publicly Disclose Your Personal Information SHARE: We promise to keep your personal information confidential. Except for scenarios stipulated in this policy, we only share your necessary information with third parties in the following situation: 1. When we have obtained explicit consent or authorization from you when purchasing a physical product that needs mailed to you. Only your name and mailing address will be shared to a third party printing service. 2. When it is required to be provided in response to instructions from state agencies, authority or administrative or judicial requirements; 3. When achieving the purposed described in the section "How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information;"
*Please note that we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes. Once we discover any violation of dealing with the personal information, we will terminate the partnership immediately.
4. Share with advertising services and technical support partners.
Cookies are text files created on your device by the web server. In order to provide a better service, we may use related technologies to send one or more cookies to your device to collect and store information about the use of this product.
1. Help You Simplify the Visit Experience. Cookies can help you call up information during subsequent visits, simplify the process of recording and filing in personal information, and allow you to have a more relaxed visit experience.
2. Admob may collect information generated during your use of our products and services, extract your preferences, and use them to show you ads that are more in line with your individual needs. We will use technical means to anonymize the data, and the anonymized information will not be able to identify the subject.
TRANSFER: 1. Except for the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement, judicial or regulatory requirements, we will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual.
PUBLIC DISCLOSE: We only disclose your personal information in the following situations: 1. According to the requirements of laws, regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement, judicial or regulatory agencies, where it is necessary to provide your personal information, we may publicly disclose your personal information based on the type of personal information requested and the method of disclosure.
2. When we need to mail you a physical product, your name and mailing address will be provided to a third party printing service.
YOUR RIGHTS: Under applicable laws of your jurisdiction, you may have one or more of the rights to your personal information. These rights may include (if relevant): 1. Provide you with information we collect about you, which is name, email and possibility mailing address. 2. Device Permissions. You may revoke and permission you have granted to us before. 3. Delete You can exercise your rights above by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may do it by yourself through our app service or the settings on your mobile device.
Children Under 13: Motivational Moments provides its products and services to people over 13 years old. If you are the guardian of a child user under the age of 13, we remind you to properly perform guardianship duties to protect the safety of children's personal information. In addition, please guide and help the children under your supervision during the use of my products and services. If you are a child user under the age of 13, please read this policy carefully with the assistance and assistance of your parents or guardians before using our products and services and use our services or provide us with information with the consent of your parents or guardians.
Contact Us: If you have any suggestions, requests or want your account to be deleted, please feel free to contact us via the email provided under the contact me button on the app or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Confidentiality + Nondisclosure Agreement: By entering this site, visitors agree not to share or discuss any content. This includes any blogs, social networks, media outlets or in any form whatsoever. Individuals agree that any breach of this Agreement shall pay Ministry, upon demand, as liquidated damages, the sum of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000), plus any actual out-of-pocket expense, as well as any attorney fees expended in enforcing this Agreement.
I'll Declare Ministry is not liable for any content or claims.
Ministry, Prayer Request, Christian, God's Word, Jesus Christ, Prayer, Apostle, Miracles, Healing, Anointing, Miracles, Holy Spirit, God's Power, Spiritual Realms, Prophesy, Intercession, Revelation, Impartation, Animal Welfare, Animals Rights